Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Art of Knitting Magazine finally arrived!

I could hardly believe it when the postie knocked on my door on Friday, and handed it to me!  Considering I subscribed on 8th February, I had hoped they would send more than just the first issue, but no.  And since they aren't taking my direct debit payment for it until the 8th April, who knows when the next issue will arrive...



 I haven't bothered watching the DVD, as I already know how to do everything on it, but the magazine itself was pretty good.  I particularly liked the patterns that came with it, for a jacket, scarf and cushions.  I am thinking about making myself the jacket, however, the wool for it is Rowan Kid Classic, which has some mohair in it, which would make me itch terribly, and it would cost about £35-40 to make.  A bit expensive for a beginner pattern, which could go horribly wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment