Thursday 24 March 2011

Art of Knitting...

Still haven't received my magazines, but got a letter from the Art of Knitting, apologising for the delay and stating that due to the overwhelming success of the magazine, they have ran out, and are having to reprint the first issue so I won't receive anything until next month.  Ho hum...

However, my throw is coming along, albeit rather slowly!







As you can see, I haven't blocked the individual squares yet - just laid them out to get an idea of what the finished throw will look like.  Unless I get totally fed up with it, I'm planning on keeping going, and making it large enough to cover my bed.

As it was Red Nose Day last week, my father-in-law make some cakes at the home he volunteers at, twice a week.  Pretty good for an 81 year old, eh?





No comments:

Post a Comment